Please add anything that needs to be in 9.1.0 and wasn't in 9.0.0 as subtasks.
We'll use this for full release notes and tracking.
Tasks that are subtasks should either be merged into dev or blocking release.
- RELEASE NOTE
- The location of some tests has changed. You may need to update some scripts that run them.
- adminlist, joinall, phab, welcome and pingpong are now seperate packages. Channelmgnt was removed in a earlier bug fix release to address a security issue.
- Python 3.9 is now supported
- Util scripts have been moved to their own packages
- OAUTH is now supported by mwapihandler
- Plugins using json config will use a new structure for config files. Some changes may not be fully backwards compatible. Support for old methods may be dropped without warning.
- plugins now pass less data outside of their own method. This is to improve security.
- Caching of config has been improved.
- Search functionality from phabricator has been split into a new package. You can use this with anything.